Friday, May 18, 2007

Secret Revealed.... :(

And I was on the hot seat again! My secret was revealed. We were on a night out with my two other officemates, just having a cup of coffee in a newly opened night market in the city after having our dinner at a Thai restaurant. After an hour of sitting outside the coffee shop and making a comment to the passersby, the lights were turned on me. I was kinda nervous when one of my officemate says she got one question for me and is hoping for a straight answer. And the question was fired which made me admit the truth. I know they know the answers already they just want a confirmation. Well, I trust the two ladies and I know that my secret is safe with them. Not that big deal actually it’s just that I don’t want everyone to know about it. I was glad to hear their feedbacks anyway.

No comments: