Monday, June 23, 2008

cool off....

Yes, we just decided to cool it off. Don't know for how long or will we be back in each other's arms again....Only Heaven knows.. Though I initiated the action since I feel like he needs some space and time to think of things but still there's pain and fear that I felt. Fear of losing him forever and pain since for some time now I have learned to love him too. As much as I'd like to take back what I've just said a while ago but then I have to be strong and stick to my words.I don't know if this is right but this is the least thing I could think of right now.

My regret was why I was doing it through chat. I could have just have it face to face with him. But still I planned to talk to him in person about this.

Well, for what will be the future, I just let things fall into place, if it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.

No comments: